[Web-SIG] Web Dev Pad

Robert Brewer fumanchu at aminus.org
Sat Mar 8 21:58:12 CET 2008

Hello, all you Python web tool developers! Like last year, Chad Whitacre
(author of Aspen) and I (lead dev of CherryPy) are going to get a suite
and run the Web Dev Pad again. Come on by any evening from Thursday
night to Sunday night--we'll be up late serving the three M's
(mudslides, margaritas, and martinis) and plenty of camaraderie in our
living room at the Marriott Renaissance [1]. It's a few blocks from the
conference hotel but well worth the trip; try to call if it's before 8pm
to make sure we're not both out to dinner. We're open as late as you
like to anyone who works on web libraries, servers, or frameworks (or
their friends; don't let domain boundaries stop you ;).

Robert Brewer
fumanchu at aminus.org
619 374 1117

[1]