[Web-SIG] Time a for JSON parser in the standard library?

John Millikin jmillikin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:11:06 CET 2008

I've added a few issues to your tracker, regarding encoding
autodetection, support for serializing stdlib classes like
collections.deque and decimal.Decimal, and a unittest test suite.
There don't seem to be any downloads of simplejson available at
<http://code.google.com/p/simplejson/downloads/list>.

Mr. Meranda: a new version of jsonlib is released that fixes most of
the issues found in your comparison. It also has much nicer error
messages, and supports Python version 2.4.