[Web-SIG] Keg - A python web framework

Dirk Holtwick dirk.holtwick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:21:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

maybe you'd like to have a look at just another Python framework that
I'm writing ;) It seems that the goals you describe fit mine too. The
project home is here:

http://code.google.com/p/pyxer/

You get the best impression of what it is all about if you check out the
SVN repository and have a look into "docs/pyxer.html" and the "examples"
folder. Here is the SVN:

svn checkout http://pyxer.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pyxer-read-only

But in two words writing a Hello World controller is as simple as:

@controller
def index():
     return "Hello World"

This is the result of some programming conventions, but they may all be
changed and extended if needed. I think this makes the learning curve
quite flat.

Maybe you or someone else on this list is interested contributing?

Thanks
Dirk

P.S.: This framework is far from being complete...