[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Etienne Robillard robillard.etienne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:38:58 CEST 2009

I recommend you quit using latin to try looking smarter. ;)

I do I'm discouraged to see so much adversion between Python web
frameworks fighting for the same goal.

To say that "you don't to be a genius" implies that all other web
frameworks are made for geniuses, which is probably offending for
less-mature projects. Of courses I might have misread or taking for
granted that this was a totally new project..

My apologies then to Jim... ;)

Regards,

Etienne