[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Etienne Robillard robillard.etienne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:53:20 CEST 2009

Pfft, I bet this thread would have never happened without my initial
intervention. Likewise, I think you're just using this thread for your
own interests, disregarding my own arguments on why web frameworks are
so hard to cope with.

If you want to start a thread for Bobo, please switch mailing-list or
create a new thread, as all I wanted was to tell Jim my disappointement
regarding Bobo, and I still think its not very revolutionary.

Regards,

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard <robillard.etienne at gmail.com>