[Web-SIG] Web Framework

Omar Munk omar.website at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:30:27 CEST 2009

Hello

I'm Pynthon and I'm 14 years old. I'm coming from Holland so my English
isn't very good. I'm looking for a good Python webframework. I liked Web2Py
but it always can be better. I don't need a full admin app included. I just
want to code it in my text editor just like PHP. Do you guys know a
framework with:

   - A good documentation.
   - Not to overkill like Django
   - Easy and simple
   - Just something like PHP but without the dirty style.
   - I like Karrigell but it looks like it's dead do you know a clone of it?
   - Not need a VPS to host it, just a server that has Python.

I know it's almost impposbile but I seached everywhere! And creating your
own is that hard?

Thanks,
Pynthon