[Web-SIG] Future of WSGI

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Nov 27 02:48:06 CET 2009

At 08:59 AM 11/27/2009 +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>Just like the other proposals there were issues with it and
>not everyone necessarily agreed.

True, but it also (mostly) reflected the discussions prior to that
point, striking me as a fairly good compromise.  I wasn't totally
keen on the special URI handling, but was willing to accept it in
order to just get something done.  While it might be meaningful to
have some critical study on the URI handling, there is also the issue
that this might sit around for another year or two with no action.

Sometimes, the time when everyone is tired of arguing is *precisely*
the time to push forward and actually get something done.  ;-)