[Web-SIG] http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

Mark Ramm mark.mchristensen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 05:52:21 CET 2009

No dissent here. I think that page should be kept as up to date and
relevant as possible, because we do have a diverse set of web tools,
which can make it hard to choose, so having some summary is a very
good thing.

I also think that diversity is one of the most important signs of a
healthy ecosystem, so we should celebrate it, in spite of some of the
"one framework to rule them all" crowd.

--Mark Ramm

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks seems to be the place where folks
> are registering their respective web frameworks.
>
> I'd like to move some of the frameworks which are currently in the various
> categories which haven't been active in a few years.  In particular, I'd
> like to move any framework which hasn't had a release since the beginning of
> 2008 (arbitrary) into the "Discontinued / Inactive" framework category.  I'd
> be willing to do the work to make sure I wasn't moving one that actually
> *did* have releases past that but just hadn't updated the page.
>
> Any dissent?
>
> - C

Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com