[Web-SIG] Getting POST data in Python 3.1.1

Michael Moran mjmoran at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:10:56 CEST 2009

Hello,
I've been following this list some and watching the bugs and it looks
like there are currently some issues, specifically with getting data out
of wsgi.input or getting POST data with cgi.FieldStorage .  Has anyone
made on progress on getting this working?  Or has anyone developed any
modules that replace the FieldStorage functionality?  I've been spinning
my wheels trying to get at the POST data, and I'm still not 100% sure
what needs to be done, but if anyone has made any progress please let me
know.  I would really like to be able to do more than GET requests, and
I would imagine as Python 3.X usage picks up others will too.

Thanks,
Michael Moran