[Web-SIG] python3 wsgi. Re: WSGI 1 Changes [ianb's and my changes]

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:44:45 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Armin Ronacher
<armin.ronacher at active-4.com> wrote:
>> It looks like python3 issues are being addressed in your changes anyway.
> But it should be discussed separately and then be integrated.  The
> changes in the PEP currently reflect #1 of Graham's proposal.

yeah cool.  Here's a new thread for the python3 related changes...

Perhaps a good way to test that, is to make a smallish example wsgi
program to port to python3, using the various proposals... or the
proposal most liked.

Then we could see how easy it would be to port to a given
implementation that supports that proposal.  I'm not sure which of the
proposals Grahams mod_wsgi branch is for... or for the cherrypy
branch... but those ones would be easier to test since they're already
done.

So is there a smallish tested wsgi example around to port?  Maybe some
of the cherrypy example programs would be a good one to do... if they
aren't ported already (if they are ported already... great!)

cheers,