[Web-SIG] ANN: twod.wsgi -- Better WSGI support for Django

Gustavo Narea me at gustavonarea.net
Mon Mar 8 13:04:27 CET 2010

Hello, everybody.

I'm very pleased to announce the first alpha release of twod.wsgi, a library
to make WSGI a first-class citizen in Django applications.

I believe it brings WSGI support in Django to the same level as in
frameworks like Pylons, or at least that's the goal. If you're missing
PasteDeploy or WebOb in Django, you'll love to know you can get them working
in your existing application very easily.

Here's the Web site:
http://packages.python.org/twod.wsgi/

Cheers,

 - Gustavo.
http://dev.2degreesnetwork.com

PS: I'll be cross-posting this announcement in some relevant mailing lists,
so I'm sorry if you receive this multiple times! I won't do it again, so you
may want to keep an eye on our blog if you're interested in twod.wsgi.