[Web-SIG] Is PEP 3333 the final solution for WSGI on Python 3?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sat Oct 23 03:57:30 CEST 2010

For what it's worth, I'm happy with the changes made to WSGI 1 that
produced PEP 3333.

I'm unlikely to champion PEP 444 going forward.  It has already served
its primary duty to me personally (which was to catalyze the
formalization of some specification that is Python 3 inclusive).

However, Armin may feel differently about it, so this doesn't constitute
a withdrawal of PEP 444.  I'm instead just signaling my own personal
attitude: "don't really care as much now that there's something out
there".