[Web-SIG] PEP 444 (aka Web3)

Armin Ronacher armin.ronacher at active-4.com
Thu Sep 16 14:40:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 9/16/10 2:38 PM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:
> True... I don't know what's the best option here.. I guess we need to
> provide all children so one may visit the whole graph.
Another gripe I have with WSGI is that if you attempt to combine
applications together with a dispatcher middleware, the inner
application does not know the URL of the outer one.  It's SCRIPT_NAME
points to itself and there is no ORIGINAL_SCRIPT_NAME.

> Do you have a list of middleware that does this ?
I know that Paste has a cascade middleware and I think it also has one
that maps applications to specific prefixes.

Regards,
Armin