[Web-SIG] Extracting web data

Joost Molenaar j.j.molenaar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 02:07:18 CET 2011

Hi Deb, sorry for sending directly to you instead of to the list, gmail
makes it very easy to click the wrong reply button. :)

It seems you will have to install a slightly older (5 months) version of
lxml if you need a binary release, so try version 2.2.8 at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/2.2.8 instead of the newest 2.3.

Joost