[Web-SIG] Declaring PEP 3333 accepted (was: PEP 444 != WSGI 2.0)

Jacob Kaplan-Moss jacob at jacobian.org
Tue Jan 4 00:13:27 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Although [PEP 3333] is still marked as draft, I personally think of it
> as accepted; [...]

What does it take to get PEP 3333 formally marked as accepted? Is
there anything I can do to push that process forward?

The lack of a WSGI answer on Py3 is the main thing that's keeping me,
personally, from feeling excited about the platform. Once that's done
I can feel comfortable coding to it -- and browbeating those who don't
support it.

I understand that PEP 444/Web3/WSGI 2/whatever might be a better
answer, but it's clearly got some way to go. In the meantime, what's
next to get PEP 3333 officially endorsed and accepted?

Jacob