[Web-SIG] Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs

Stephan Diehl stephan at transvection.de
Sat Sep 10 21:18:18 CEST 2011

I'm still not sure about the intended workflow:
1. wsgi.org content repository is on github which is developer friendly.
    But, who decides about write access? In pratice, this might not be
    a problem though, because it's only a handfull people anyway, who
    are actively contributing.
2. The actual pages (sphinx?) should then be hosted by ReadTheDocs?

Where does the wsgi.org domain come into play? Does ReadTheDocs provide
virtual (apache) hosts? We can't just point wsgi.org to ReadTheDocs.org,
right? Or should we just have a static page on wsgi.org that contains a
link to ReadTheDocs?

Stephan