[Web-SIG] Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:10:00 CEST 2011

On 17 September 2011 03:05, Masklinn <masklinn at masklinn.net> wrote:
> On 2011-09-16, at 12:20 , Graham Dumpleton wrote:

>>> Apart from your chronic lack of time, is there anything left blocking
>>> the push on RTD I can help with?
>>
>> http://wsgiorg.rtfd.org/
>>
> Cool. So Christian just needs to update the DNS records now?

Don't see any reason why not. Is looking clean and slick now.

I have added you as collaborator to wsgiorg project out of guthub. I
presume that means you can push changes back in somehow without
waiting on me now. Never had to do that. If anyone else wants to step
up to be maintainer on site can add them as well.

I'll also try and setup the hooks so updates automatically get applied
to ReadTheDocs.

Graham