[Web-SIG] Web application packaging

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Sat Jun 9 07:35:19 CEST 2012

I've been doodling around with things, but honestly I've deployed zero
Python apps in the last year, so lacking a use case of any kind I find
myself rather unfocused, even though I feel a degree of confidence about
the approach.

Anyway, my indirect doodling is here: https://github.com/ianb/apppkg/

I'm interested in a cross-language approach, which means a lot of process
isolation, and that's where things are vague right now – it would probably
be a bit easier if that didn't mean process isolation with Python on both
sides, because that's where it gets vague.