[Web-SIG] Nodejs cluster

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:28:14 CET 2014

Chris Withers <chris at ...> writes:

> On 18/03/2014 12:37, exarkun at ... wrote:
> >> Twisted Web is cool, but there's it's not as interchangeable as WSGI.
> >
> > Twisted Web includes a WSGI container.  You can run any WSGI application
> > in it.
>
> How easy is it to get messages from a twisted-run websocket (say
> autobahn) into and from a wsgi app?

Here is how you run Twisted Web + WSGI container + Flask + Autobahn
all on 1
port:

https://github.com/tavendo/AutobahnPython/
blob/master/examples/twisted/websocket/echo_wsgi/server.py

If you crosslink the Flask app object and the WebSocket factory with
each other you can shuffle data in both directions.

/Tobias