[Web-SIG] ANN: General availability of the WebCore WSGI nanoframework v2.0.

Alex Grönholm alex.gronholm at nextday.fi
Thu Apr 21 11:52:00 EDT 2016

Deprecating Pythonhosted? That's a bit worrying. I have Python 3.5 only
projects for which RTD is unable to generate documentation because they
only have Python 3.4. They also don't allow generated documentation to
be directly uploaded. So if Pythonhosted is going away, how I am
supposed to publish my docs? Resort to Github?