[Python Wpg] Meet Tues Dec 13th 1:00 p.m. at The Fyxx

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Mon Dec 12 01:05:50 EST 2005

Mike Pfaiffer said:

>  Since there's going to be a bunch of us who've never seen each other
> before
> then perhaps a little sign on the table might be a good idea. Or something
> less obvious... A book on Python. ;-)

Not a bad idea, but you'll probably find it unnecessary you get there.
I've started a couple of user's groups before, and playing "Spot the
Geeks" is *not* very hard!  ;)  (Especially given the size and layout of
the Fyxx.)

That said, I'll probably bring my laptop, even if we don't really need it,
though I think there's no need to wear it in my lapel.

Any tips on parking?

Phil M

--
Dept. of Mathematics, 342 Machray Hall
U. of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2