[Python Wpg] Meeting dates.

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Wed Dec 14 00:26:52 EST 2005

 Here is what I got from my friend at the WPCUG when I asked about dates to
avoid a conflict.

---------------------
Good idea!
The WPCUG meets every third Thursday of each month except in December when
the meeting is on the second Thursday.
---------------------

 The remainder of the message was about getting together with some old friends
for lunch.

 I got a couple of responses about set dates. A couple people didn't like the
idea of weekend meetings and a couple did. More people expressed interest in
the third Tuesday date we were discussing. Only one person said noon was
inconvenient. From the looks of things quite a few assumed we would
eventually move to evening meetings. I work out of the basement at home so it
doesn't matter to me as long as I don't have a conflict. As things start
falling into place I guess we can talk about it here.

 The last thing I'd ask about is the DVD Python scripts Dave(?) and I were
talking about. I'd like to take a look. Particularly at anything having to do
with menu creation (video DVD). I'm running it under FC2 so there shouldn't
be a problem... This account should be fine for something that size.

    Later
    Mike

|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |
|   http://members.shaw.ca/pfaiffer = Mike Pfaiffer (B.A., B.Sc.)      |