[Python Wpg] starlanes instructions

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Wed Apr 26 23:56:15 EDT 2006

On April 26, 2006 03:01 pm, Jason Hildebrand wrote this amazing epistle:

> I've attached the man page from from that version, which helps to
> understand the gameplay.

 Pretty cool. I think I'll make the instructions part of the introduction. I
don't recall some of the features from the man page in the Apple// version. I
think for v1.2 I'll concentrate on cleaning up the code and implementing the
parts of the suggestions I understand. As Stuart suggested, small steps. For
v1.4 I'll see about implementing more features.

 I'll fix the missing print statement at the end and upload the change before
morning (or everybody can make the change in their code). I'll keep the same
file name and permissions.

    Later
    Mike

|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |