[Python Wpg] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: meeting room for Python users group]

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Thu Jan 12 15:45:05 EST 2006

syd at plug.ca said:

> Sorry for the delay on this, folks. Given the recent rescheduling
> discussion, this may be moot. I'm still game to go. Would we want an LCD
> proj? Thanks to Michael Hohner at the U of W Library for his help with
> this!

Unless someone pipes up voluteering to present, I'd say cancel so we (as a
group) don't jerk their chain around.  (That's a good way to wear out a
welcome.)  Dave and I are guaranteeing that we can't make Tuesday.

Stuart seems strangely silent... did he say that he'd be out of town for a
while?  (I've got a couple of synapses that are turning over, but they
won't start.)

Phil M

--
Dept. of Mathematics, 342 Machray Hall
U. of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2