[Python Wpg] Last meeting, next meeting.

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Wed Jun 14 17:49:40 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 11:25:19AM -0500, Mark Jenkins wrote:

Yikes, sorry, madly preparing for the Ubuntu conference.

A sprint on LDAPFS is cool with me.  I'm away all nex week, but I'll be
back for the 28th, so whatever's good.  Count me in.

There's lots of pythonistas in the Ubuntu crowd, I'll try and have a
short report on the state of Python in Ubuntu.

Cheers.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."