[Python Wpg] Meeting reminder, Wednesday night

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Wed May 24 15:58:02 EDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 08:46:59PM -0500, Stuart Williams wrote:

> Don't forget that this month's meeting is Wednesday night with Syd
> presenting on Object Oriented Programming in Python.

My kids have a band concert tonight, so I'm off to the Franco-Manitoban
cultural centre to listen to the dulcet tones of the grade 7, 8 and 9
jazz band do their thing.  I won't be attending, my apologies.

> One agenda item for decision will be what we should do over summer,
> i.e. meet or not, and if so when.  If you do not plan to attend this
> meeting (shame, shame) but would like to weigh in on the decision,
> please email your opinion either to the entire list or to someone such
> as Syd or me who will be attending.

I'm happy to try a meeting or two.  July would be out, but I'd be there
for the June and August meeting!

Cheers!

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."