[XML-SIG] new snapshot release of pydom.

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
17 Apr 1998 16:41:52 +0200

* Stefane Fermigier

| I've worked a little on pydom last week-end.

I used PyDOM in an XML->HTML conversion script and when I saw that
PyDOM 0.1 was out I tried replacing it. It worked without a hitch.

| There is new builder that parses HTML, built on top of sgmllib.

Just so you know: I plan to add SAX drivers for sgmllib, htmllib and
Paul Prescods ESIS module once the new revision of SAX is finalized.

| There is a new module, pydom.py, which permits to built DOM trees using
| Python sytax, e.g.:
|
| doc = HTML(HEAD(TITLE('My Title')), BODY(P('First paragraph')))

Sounds really interesting. I'll look at it as soon as I can.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/