[XML-SIG] Admin note: Two missing e-mails

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:31:44 -0400 (EDT)

An administrative note: two messages seem to have been received
for the list, and added to the archive, but not actually mailed out.
Both postings are visible in the archive at
<http://www.python.org/pipermail/xml-sig/>.

One posting was a follow-up by Fredrik Lundh to Paul Prescod's last
message.  Fredrik asks, in regard to his question about > ending SGML
tags in sgmllib.py, "Now, should we fix sgmllib, or should I add a
"compatibility mode" to the accelerator module...?"

The other posting was from me; over the weekend, I wrote an
xml.marshal module, and posted the code, along with some notes on the
DOM implementation.  I'll repost them.

Digest subscribers seem to have received my message in their most
recent digest; I'm not sure about Fredrik's.  If you're a non-digest
subscriber and received either of these messages, please let me know;
perhaps I've gotten confused about what happened.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
    "Rain Brain says your voice is like an old black telephone and Black Annis