[XML-SIG] Javascript

Paul Prescod papresco@technologist.com
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:52:28 -0400

I am fairly familiar with Javascript, and I have thought about a
JavaScript to Python converter before (for the same reason you are: XSL).
It would be fairly easy. JavaScript has few data types and a very simple
object model. The grammar is very like Java/C++, so it isn't unfamiliar.
Plus the subset that will be used in your typical XSL stylesheet is
absolutely trivial: just function calls and simple arithmetic.

 Paul Prescod