[XML-SIG] Namespaces: any resolution?

akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:48:25 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to make another test release of the code; if no problems were
to show up, this would then become beta1.  However, one dangling issue
is the recent discussion on xml-dev of adding namespace support to
SAX, possibly changing the arguments of the startElement method.

	Looking through the archives of xml-dev, there doesn't seem to
have been a resolution to the namespace question.  Does anyone know if
the issue has been resolved?  If not, should we wait until it is?

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
    "You cannot seek Destruction and return unscathed."