[XML-SIG] XML to HTML/ LaTeX translator

James Tauber jtauber@jtauber.com
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 16:34:51 +0800

I've just started learning Python and the project I was working on at the
time was an XSL Formatting Object to PDF converter called FOP.

So FOP is now a Python project. So far, I've made a rudimentry PDF writer
and am in the process of moving over the (very) basic block and sequence
handling aspects of my earlier Perl attempts at FOP.

I wouldn't mind making the PDF writer available to a small number of people
just to check my Python style. (Any takers?) In the next week or so I should
have the first prototype of the formatting object side of things done as
well.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@jtauber.com      http://www.jtauber.com/