[XML-SIG] Could we use a public CVS tree?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 17:26:46 -0400 (EDT)

Jack Jansen writes:
>I think it definitely would help. However, write access may pose a problem,
>especially if we don't want everyone to be able to change every bit of the
>tree. What may be easier is semi-automatic updates, with a human (i.e. you:-)
>in the loop. Developers would mail diffs to you in an easy to recognize way (a
>different mail alias would probably be easiest), and after a quick check you
>would just feed the mail messages into patch and do the commit.

	I agree that write-access is less vital; people are working on
separate components of the package, so it's quite simple for me to
drop in the latest sgmlop.c or saxlib or whatever, and commit the
resulting changes.

	I'll be working on setting this up, and hope to have it
operational later this week.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
You'll have to leave my meals on a tray outside the door because I'll be