[XML-SIG] WDDX for Python

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:03:09 -0500 (EST)

I wrote:
 > "december, 1998".  The ISO 8601 standard includes such things, and
 > being able to represent them is useful.  (I've not had time to look at

Daniel Biddle replied:
 > Does it? I've typed out the whole standard and am about to convert it into
 > HTML, and I've not noticed anything like "december, 1998" being possible.
 > Do you mean "1998-12"?

  Yes.  I was not meaning that the syntax I presented was ISO 8601
compliant, only that the date I described was expressible.
  Sorry for any confusion; the ISO 8601 syntax is quite strict, and
terse (and appropriately so).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191