[XML-SIG] pyexpat on Win32

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:58:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sean Mc Grath writes:
>Is it the case that a binary of pyexpat is only available for Macintosh
>and that build instructions in the readme cover Unix only?

	No one's made a Win32 binary available, as far as I know.
Once the tools hit beta status, we'll have to begin providing Win32
and Mac builds, along with the source tree for Unix.

>If so, we will do the build for Win32 here and report back.

	Great!  Send me the project files, makefiles, or any required
patches, and I'll include them in the next omnibus package.

A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
. . . when a man has become a great figure in society as a physician, we must
not be surprised if he regards the laws of society as the laws of Nature --
but we need not respect him for it.
    -- Robertson Davies, _A Voice from the Attic_