[XML-SIG] saxlib status report

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

Lars Marius Garshol writes:
>Accounting for some known bugs in the parsers, the SAX drivers now
>pass this test system. Is the test code of interest?

	Yes, I'd like to take a look at it; it might be a start to a
test suite, or at least provide some ideas for things to check.

	Another method that might be useful for saxexts.py: whether or
not the parser will read external entities.  That would let you know
that you'd have to process entity references yourself (if they're
defined in the external subset).

A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Watch me. This is me going to the door, just like I've done thousands and
thousands of times in the past and none of those times was important, I can't
even remember them as individual times, who remembers walking to the door...?
And then I open the door.
    -- Lyta Hall, in SANDMAN #59: "The Kindly Ones:3"