[XML-SIG] xmlproc & saxlib updates

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
21 Mar 1998 18:03:34 +0100

xmlproc version 0.20 has now been released. It's now very nearly a
full well-formedness parser[1]. I've also added a command-line
interface and some more documentation. I'm going to start on adding
validation right away.

I've updated saxlib (and xmlproc) to handle URLs as system
identifiers.

They're still at:

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/python/xml/>

[1] Some far-out things like whitespace normalization in formal public
    identifiers and attribute values and references to external
    entities in entity declarations still remain. They will eventually
    be added, but are not given priority right now.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/