[XML-SIG] XML-SIG wish-list?

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
23 Mar 1998 19:10:54 +0100

Just an idea: should we add to the SIG status page a list of projects
we'd like to see done, but which no-one has volunteered for yet? Some
things I can think of are:

 - an XSL implementation with Python scripting instead of JavaScript
 - an XLL implementation that navigates Stephanes DOM tree
 - an overview of the different XML-based standards and which of those
   it would be interesting to have Python support for (RDF, WIDL, CDF,
   MathML etc) This overview could obviously spawn some new
   entries... :)
 - UNICODE support

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/