[XML-SIG] PyDOM

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
24 Mar 1998 00:00:03 +0100

I've finally gotten round to reading the core DOM spec as well as
DOM/core.py. Overall I think it looks quite good, and I really like
builder.py, which makes it quite easy to add new builder classes
should they be needed.

But perhaps the classes now implemented as lists/hashes should be
implemented as classes, but obey the standard list/hash protocols in
Python so as to not cause inconveniences for users?

This would help JPython integration and make it consistent with the
way SAX has been translated.

Even so it certainly has my blessing, FWIW.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/