[XML-SIG] Bits of XML HOWTO available

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:37:14 -0400 (EDT)

Jack Jansen writes:
>Just a quick note in case you're going to update the documentation:
>I've renamed the xmltok module to pyexpat. James Clark's xmltok has

	OK; thanks.

	The Expat module is another thing I was wondering about; is it
essentially finished, or does it still need some work?  Last night I
took a look at the module and at Expat's interface, and there didn't
seem to be anything significant missing from the extension, but ISTR
you once said that it still needed to be completed.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.