[XML-SIG] saxlib 1.0beta released

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
14 May 1998 09:44:38 +0200

I've just released saxlib 1.0beta. This version has a number of
bugfixes to the previous snapshot and has a new home page at

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/python/xml/saxlib.html>

Please note that the xmlproc drivers are for version 0.40 and do _not_
work with the current version. I hope to have 0.40 out this week.

The release plan is to put out a beta2 with several new drivers as
well as some new extensions quite soon, and then some time after that
I'll expect the final version.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/