[XML-SIG] PyPointers released

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
27 May 1998 23:10:09 +0200

I've just put out an experimental release of my XPointer
implementation at

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/python/xml/xptr.html>

Like I wrote, it's experimental, but the parser should be complete and
all relative location terms except 'preceding' are implemented. The
DOM locator is built on PyDOM and returns DOM nodes.

Feedback in any form and on any aspect of this is of course most
welcome.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/