[XML-SIG] ParserFilter proposal

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
18 Nov 1998 09:45:08 +0100

* Geir Ove Gronmo

| It this how its done in Java by John Cowan?

No, it's not. I've separated the filter and the DocumentHandler, while
he has the filter implement DocumentHandler, AttributeList and the
other handlers.

He also lacks the factory stuff I did, but has at least settled on a
policy with the other handlers.

See: <URL:http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/ParserFilter.java>

Should we align ourselves with his proposal? It's not turned into a
standard, whether de facto (OK, Simon St.Laurent uses it) or de jure.