[XML-SIG] Value of namespaces (was RE: [XML-SIG] IPC7 results)

Wes Rishel wes@rishel.com
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:12:41 -0800

We agree with you completely.

Indeed, the debate that keeps resurfacing in our discussions is whether
there is any substantial benefit to using a validating parser. At least in
our context, which includes XML and other representations of the same
content, we have to have a metamodel that essentially duplicates the content
model anyway.