[XML-SIG] New draft of XBEL documentation

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

  I've posted a new draft of the XBEL documentation; it's at

  I think it is complete, but the "bibliography" still needs work and
citation marks need to be added to the text.
  Note that in the DTD, I made the "owner" attribute for <metadata>
#REQUIRED, to match the documentation and the intended semantics as
discussed here on the list.  I've sent this version to Andrew for
incorporation into the CVS repository.

Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191