[XML-SIG] Re: XML-SIG digest, Vol 1 #86 - 1 msg

Lisa Rein lisarein@finetuning.com
Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:47:52 -0700

Actually you guys I'm doing a story on these programs and I gotta ask
you -- is CVS really any good.  Are there specific needs you've found
that it can't address?  Just trying to get a reality check on what's out
there.  Thanks,

lisa rein

http://www.finetuning.com/collect.html