[XML-SIG] DOM - where can we get the new stuff?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:51:51 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff.Johnson@stn.siemens.com writes:
>I spoke (via email) to Stefane Fermigier about the parent-child circular
>references in the old DOM package and she said that someone else was
>working on it.  I've been hoping to get the new package so I could stop
>leaking memory.  Is there a way to get the updates now?

	I haven't yet committed any of the updates to the CVS tree,
because they're not finished yet.  Because the changes are so
extensive, I'll send out an announcement to this list when I actually
commit them.  (Currently I'm still going through the DOM draft, and
implementing all the methods and attributes described.)

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
It would take days to catalog your sins, Abbé. I simply don't have the time.