[XML-SIG] How can I search for a string of text

Jeff.Johnson@icn.siemens.com Jeff.Johnson@icn.siemens.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:10:37 -0400

normalize... haven't tried that one before.  Sounds like it might do the trick.
The string in question should not have any entities or elements mixed into it so
I don't need to worry about that.  I'll give it a shot.

Thanks :)