[XML-SIG] 4DOM link?

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:16:49 -0700

> I just clicked on the link to the 4DOM page on the XML SIG webpage
>
> It said
>
>     Not Found
>
>     The requested URL /opentech/projects/4DOM/ was not found on this server.
>

> Can somebody fix this? And maybe send me the correct link? :)

Hmm.  That's a _very_ old link.  The current link is

http://FourThought.com/4Suite/4DOM

Could someone with write-access to the xml-sig page correct this?  Note that
4DOM, 4XSLT and 4XPath can all be got from the main 4Suite page

http://FourThought.com/4Suite

Note that I am working on packaging new releases of all 4Suite components,
which should be available tonight or so.

--
Uche Ogbuji
FourThought LLC, IT Consultants