[XML-SIG] XML package as RPM anywhere?

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:29:43 +0100

Dinu C. Gherman wrote:

> Are the various versions of the XML add-ons distributed also
> in the popular RPM format? If so, where can the be found?
> It seems Oliver Andrich does not provide them.

I don't think that this makes sense, already. The XML SIG has
made great progress but is still very evolving. The current
snapshot releases are very easy to install, since you
just need to unpack the archive into a dir which is in the
Python path, and you can import the modules instantly.

If you want to follow the latest releases, I'd recommend
to use CVS. RPM seems to be a little early.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.skyport.net