[XML-SIG] Inconsistent module names

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:56:51 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew M. Kuchling writes:
 > OK; I'll try to get around to doing this.  (People with commit
 > privileges can feel free to do it for me, too.)

  This kind of operation is most easily done by someone who can reach
into the actual repository using "mv" and the like... ;-)
  Which is not to say that's a *good* way to do it.  Since it will
probably take a little while and may be disconcerting for people with
modified working files, we should probably agree at least about who
will do it and give 24 hours notice so people can get changes checked
in beforehand if desired.
  I'm willing to do it the right way toward the end of the week if
that works for people.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>